So I know I can’t be the only one here with a tendency to overpack, especially on weekend trips. But, I do think I have it down to a science and have finally mastered the art of packing for a 4 day weekend. (Did I mention it can fit into a backpack?!) Check out my list for a weekend trip!
- Dark Wash Jeans
- 3 Graphic Tees
- 1 Tank Top
- 2 Going Out Dresses
- The Essentials: Socks, Bra(s), Panties
- 2 Pairs of Shoes – one casual sneaker (Chucks or Vans) and one going out pair of shoes, & the shoes on your feet should be a comfortable open toe (I like my Birks.)
- Mini Hair Straighter
- Mini Heat Protectant (I like to use Chi. btw you can find the mini size hair straightener and spray at Marshalls. You’re welcome)
- Face Lotion
- Travel Baby Wipes (Good for EVERYTHING! Including getting your makeup off and removing stains from t-shirts!)
- Toothbrush, Toothpaste
- Travel Size Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash
- Roll on Perfume
And there you have it! What do you bring on your weekend trips? Comment below!