I decided to start a new tradition by creating a Travel Bucket List for the year! The goal is to hit all of these places, but if not no worries!
- Napa Valley, California – I visited when I was younger with my parents but was never truly able to appreciate it because I wasn’t old enough to drink wine. I’d love to visit as well as see the surrounding areas like Monterey or Pebble Beach.
- Seatle, Washington – I’ve seen some gorgeous hiking pictures from places near this spectacular city and would love to take a hike and explore the area.
- Portland, Oregon – I’ve heard such wonderful things about this eco-friendly hipster city that I would love to see it for myself
- New York City, New York – Even though I’ve been multiple times there is still always something new to see that I’ve never seen before. Plus it would be super awesome to be able to visit family.
- Boston, Massachusetts – Because it is truly one of my favorite cities.
- Santorini Greece – blue rooftops, beautiful views, delicious food, amazing culture. I would LOVE to visit.
- Paris, France – the city of Love.
- Finland – I want to stay in a glass iglu and see the northern lights
- Iceland – It would be a dream to dive Silfra in between the two continents. (You for sure should check that out!!!)
- Italy – Would love to visit the sites and experience the culture, people, and food!
Where do you want to travel to next?